Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends,
We are pleased to welcome you to the 81st annual congress of the French Society of Phlebology which will take place on December 14th and 15th, 2023 at the Cité Internationale Universitaire in Paris.
We hope to see many of you with the same enthusiasm and wish to contribute to the transmission of our wonderful specialty through the quality of our speakers and our exchanges.
Each shared experience will enrich these Days, which have become a must. Come and create, propose and share!
President of SFP and of the organization commitee
On the occasion of the 81st Days of SFP 2023, we propose to discuss the following theme: «VENOUS PATHOLOGIES», according to a choice of 3 different approaches :
Venous pathologies – Case report
Venous pathologies – Original study
Venous pathologies – Literrature journal
Opening date of Abstract submission : April, Monday 3rd 2023
Closing date date of Abstract submission : October, Monday 2nd 2023
Final deliberation date of the board : October 2023
We remind you that your registration is mandatory to present your ORAL COMMUNICATION on D-day.
Without registration, your abstract will not be presented.
1. The title of the abstract shall not exceed 150 characters (including spaces).
2. The abstract shall not exceed 300 words, i.e., approximately 2200 characters (including spaces).
3. Your abstracts shall be presented in a structured manner according to the usual items: Introduction, Equipment and methods, Results, Conclusions.
Warning : since the study of the abstracts is anonymous, no nominal element of the team or centre may be found in the body of the text, which could prevent its anonymisation and therefore its evaluation by the reading committee.
4. You must attach a document in PDF format (only) and not exceeding 500Kb. This document may include graphics, a link to a website, a link to a video, a photo, etc.
5. Contact person presenting the paper: Surname, first name, position, department, postal address, telephone and e-mail address. Authors and their affiliations must be clearly stated. The first author is the one who will present the work in an oral presentation if the poster is selected. An author can only appear once as first author (in all categories).
6. In order to comply with the regulations, you shall use in your abstract only the INNs of the medicines and not their trade names.
7. Please also declare a «conflict of interest» if the work has been funded by a company or if you (or any of the co-authors of the abstract) receive personal remuneration from a company whose product is used in the work submitted for this paper.
8. The abstract of the paper, whatever the mode of presentation (except video and Internet link), may be published in full in the journal Phlébologie Annales Vasculaires after the Congress.